The first blog post template that we will be working with is the Reaction template. this is the one that I use most frequently. This is because most posts are a reaction to some type of content. It might be another blog post you read, a Youtube video, or even a case-study. Anything that you may inspire you to write.
There are a few guidelines to keep in mind.
Properly cite your source
- Be careful with summaries, don’t distort the meaning
- Don’t take out of context
- Give credit to the original creator
- Fueled by emotions
- You feel it in your gut
- Should have emotional resonance
Aim to convince
- Provide a rational argument
- Support your opinions with evidence
- Use credible sources
- Link liberally
Address objections and ambiguities
- Try to cover as much of topic as possible
- Allow people to make up their own minds
- Goal is to provoke others into thought on the subject
- Encourage debate
- Motivation-Reaction Units: Cracking the Code of Good Writing
- What Is A Reaction Paper & How Do I Write One?
- Counter Argument Example: How to Write an Rebuttal
- How to Disagree
Download Reaction Blog Post Template
A reaction blog post template is all about providing a good counter-argument. Just like in school, we want to use rhetoric to persuade our audience. If we can add emotional appeal, this will resonate with our readers. We don’t want to over-explain or make it too lofty.
Ultimately, we should leave it to our readers to debate. So don’t give the whole argument away! Let readers draw conclusions or add to the argument. That way they feel more involved with what you are saying. We want them to participate!
Or Hire Me
I can handle your content marketing needs.
- Content Strategy
- Devlopment of a Content Calendar
- SEO Keyword Research
- SEO Copywriting
- Performance Results
If you are interested email firstname.lastname@example.org
Featurd Image Krists Luhaers